Have you run out of space on your shelves and in other vinyl record storing solutions, but you would like to keep your records near and be able to easily browse between them? Would you like to keep your favourite record covers in a special designated place? What’s more, there is space on your walls and drilling is not a problem? In this case the Favourites wall mounted record holder is a great solution for you.
Quality and design:
Its sleek minimalist design is coupled with high quality materials, so it won’t disappoint even the most demanding hi-fi fans.
The holder also serves as a decorative element of the room, the record sleeve placed in the front can be changed regularly, changing the mood of the whole space. Thanks to its design, almost the entire surface of the album cover is visible to the viewer.
Harmonizes well with further wall mounted and desktop record holders and shelves of audivisions.
Most important functions of the Favourites wall mounted record holder:
It can securely hold up to 25 records on the wall.
Does not have a front wall, thus making the browsing easier between the records.
The holder offers a great solution to keep the current favourite records near the turntable.
The included accessories make it easy to attach to various walls without the need for other materials.
The browsing and selecting between the records while using this holder could be made even easier by using the Navigator and Selector record dividers of audivisions.
Accessories of the Favourites wall mounted record holder:
|Plug (I)||M4 screw (II)||Screw cover caps (III)|
|Package contents||3 pcs||3 pcs||3 pcs|
Use of the Favourites wall mounted record holder:
- Look for a sufficiently strong wall surface for the record holder where it can be securely mounted when fully loaded.
- Place the record holder on the wall, mark the positions of the holes and then drill holes to the wall on the marked spots.
- Fix the holder to the wall using the supplied plugs (I) and screws (II), but do not tighten fully the screws. In case of weak or special wall construction please use different fastening solution than the included universal plugs and screws.
- Level the record holder with a spirit level and fasten the screws.
- Attach the cover caps (III) to the screws.
- Put your records into the record holder and enjoy the music and the looks.